Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Picture Display Inspiration

So now that I have successfully bored you all to death with my personal photo montage, I thought I would at least bring to you some design inspiration in the form of creative ways to display these photographs. Hopefully some of these images will inspire you to dust off those old photo albums and proudly display some of the treasures that are hidden inside them!


Both images from Smile and Wave



Heart display - featured on Cookie Magazine online, Photo Wall - featured on Remodelista



And of course Pottery Barn has a knack for displaying frames.

1 comments:

Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog said...

I love that heart display! I can see myself printing out memorable images and creating a temporary collage for Valentine's. So fun!

Post a Comment