Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Extra Special Types Of Pictures

Do you ever find that there is a certain type of photo you just have to get when you have your camera out? Maybe it is a shot with your best friend. Or maybe it is a picture of your cute shoes. Whatever it may be though, it is something you see as "special" and something that you think deserves the opportunity to be remembered through a photograph. So for the last collection of my personal pictures, I thought I would share with you all my go-to types of favorite photos.


There's the kiss on the cheek pose.



The "Cheers" we're celebrating something pose.



The "I'm wearing something ridiculous and totally out of place" pose. This one just always begs for photographic documentation... at least in my mind!



The tongue sticking out pose. This one's a classic in my book.




The let's shove every inanimate object we can into one frame so as to accurately capture the "mood" picture.




And last but not least there's the "Wait we are actually ALL together! This rarely happens!" group shot. Which of course is then broken down into girls vs. boys, and ensued by utter chaos.




So now that I've given you an extensive peek into my vast collection of personal photos (probably more then you ever wanted to see!), I hope that you'll take this opportunity to look back on, and enjoy, some of your own personal photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment