Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rain Boots

I LOVE rain boots! The more colorful, the better. And now that the NYC snow has started to melt, and the sidewalks have turned to piles of dirty slushy mush, I have been wearing my rain boots on a nearly daily basis. There is just something about seeing a pair of brightly colored boots on a gross gray day that somehow seems to make it all better! So hopefully this roundup of colorful boots (all via Flickr) will be enough to bring a little sunshine into your day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word... it's like you've been reading my mind! I've been drooling over fun galoshes for-ever! I can't bring myself to buy a pair though, maybe some day. Did you find any that screamed Elizabeth? :P

Heaven said...

I must own that last pair!

Wendy Irene said...

This is something I could definitely use in my life!! Soon I just MUST do something about it :) Your roundups make me happy

Post a Comment